Sunday, April 25, 2010

In Class Video

I thought that the video we watched in class on Thursday was very interesting. I thought that the fact that people are getting microchips implanted into their arms and into their children so they can track them and use the microchips and identification for security is crazy. I am not sure what side I see on this matter because it could be both good and bad. For example, I am 18 and I would not want my parents to be able to just go on the computer and find out exactly where I am. There is no privacy in that. Also, I am somewhat scared of this technological advancement because is it getting to be too much? However on the other side, it could help to locate missing children and keep fraud to a minimum since all of your information is in your arm and not your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones